Best Abacus Training Classes in Kaliyakkavilai, Kanyakumari
The abacus, also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool that was in use in Europe, China and Russia
Abacus is a simple tool or a hardware used for performing rapid arithmetic calculations that was in use in Europe, China and Russia. Calculations based on abacus was invented at ancient times and now widely used a brain development programme. It consists of a rectangular frame holding several vertically arranged rods, on which beads slides up and down.
For Children of age 6-13 Years
Batch size :
5 (maximum) to ensure personalised attention
Specially trained faculty
Certification at the end of the entire course
- Stimulates inquisitiveness from "What" to "How"
- Increase Visualization
- Improve Concentration
- Improve logical Reasoning
- Promotes a holistic approach to learning.
- Boosts the child's confidence.
- Builds team spirit and socializing skills.
- Develops values.
- Helps face challenges.
- Helps enjoy working with numbers.